Tour the Zoo
Led by a Zoo Educator, you’ll learn about some of your favorite animals on this guided tour of the Zoo! Select a topic you would like to explore and have your questions answered while learning how the Zoo is working to save species through conservation efforts.
- Available 7 days a week, 11:00 through 2:00 (reservations, payment, and two weeks advance notice required)
- 60 minutes
- $300 per tour (max 15 guests, Zoo admission not included)
- Ages 8 and up
Animal Rescue & Rehabilitation
- Hear the stories of animals that were rescued and rehabilitated and are now living at the Maryland Zoo.
Bridging Animal Behavior
- Have you ever wished you could talk to animals? Learn how the Maryland Zoo is cracking the code through animal behavior.
The Maryland Zoo….Far Afield
- Hear the stories of Maryland Zoo staff in the field and how their work connects to the conservation efforts of species in zoos.
Important Tour Guidelines & Information
- Each tour can accommodate up to 15 guests. If your group is larger than 15 people accommodations can be discussed with our team.
- Booking and payment are required at least 2 weeks in advance of the tour date.
- Tours are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Children ages 8 through 15 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Tours are weather, staff, and animal dependent. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel a tour or end a tour for any reason.
- Once purchased, tour tickets cannot be returned or refunded. Tours are non-transferrable and tickets cannot be used on a different tour day.
- Tours do not include Zoo admission. If you’re not a Zoo member you’ll need to purchase admission tickets on or before the day of visit.
Call 443-992-4585 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm or email email@example.com