The Zoo is open rain or shine! We are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, but open on all other holidays. Please visit the homepage and read ALERTS for any weather-related closing.
Regular Season Hours (March – December)
- Daily: 10 AM – 4 PM
Winter Season Hours (January – February)
- Friday through Monday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Make the most of your Zoo visit and receive the best value with membership or winter tickets.
General Admission Tickets
BUY ONLINE AND SAVE! Valid March to November. When you purchase your tickets in advance, save $2 on the gate price.
Additional Ticket Information
- Parking is always FREE
- Winter tickets are valid for all guests ages 2+ for full Zoo admission December 1 – February 28 only. After March 1, guests must pay the difference for year-round use.
Zoo Even More…
Make Memories and connections with animals.
Have a close encounter with amazing animals at a Zoo Experience. With opportunities to meet and greet species like endangered African penguins and Maryland-native river otters, there’s something for every animal lover.
Admission Ticket Guidelines:
- Zoo members do not need to reserve tickets.
- The last entry time is at 3:30 pm and the Zoo closes at 4:00 pm daily.
- ZooMORE tickets include admission and unlimited rides on the train and carousel. ZooMORE+ tickets include admission and unlimited rides on the train, carousel, and one (1) Wildlife Quest VR ride. Rides are weather and equipment permitting.
- Tickets cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Tickets may be rescheduled up to 48 hours in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and new date to reschedule. Tickets are good for the chosen date ONLY. Tickets expire 30 days from the chosen date of visit.
- Tickets cannot be refunded for any reason, including weather. The Zoo is open rain or shine.
- Parking Renovation Advisory – please plan before you come
- Frequently Asked Questions