Celebrate your birthday at the Zoo!
Bring your herd or your flock for good times and a memorable experience for family and friends.
Ready to book?
Birthday Party Package
Looking for a family-friendly location to host family and close friends? Our Birthday Party Package can accommodate up to 20 guests in total!
Each package includes:
- 2-hour party under cover at our Train Station
- 14 all-day admission tickets (guests that are members or under 2 are free and do not need a ticket)
- Zoo-themed tablecloths, plates, napkins, cups, and plastic utensils
- Gift for the birthday boy or girl
- Assistance in reaching Train Station for host
- Zoo Birthday Party Package: $595.00
- Additional Admission Tickets: $18 (ages 2+)
Ready to book?
- Reservations must be received a minimum of one month in advance of the requested date.
- The Zoo opens for the day at 10AM and closes PROMPTLY at 4PM. Tickets are all-day admission; please keep this in mind when planning your day at the Zoo.
- There is picnic-style seating for up to 20 guests on the Train Station platform.
- Full package payment must be received with form to reserve date and time. Cancellations made up to four weeks prior to party date will receive a 75% refund. No refunds for parties canceling within four weeks of party date.
- Only one Birthday Party is held per day from 12 noon to 2 pm on Saturdays and Sundays through Sunday, October 25, 2020.
- Parties are held rain or shine. Rain dates are available if weather is severe and Zoo is closed per an Emergency Order issued by the Governor of Maryland. To reschedule, please leave a message at 443-552-5279 or email email@example.com no later than 12PM on the Friday before the scheduled event. If sufficient notice is not received, the Zoo will assume that the party will take place and no refund or reschedule date will be offered.
- Do not count guests that 1) have Maryland Zoo memberships, or 2) are under 2 years old in your guest count as they have free admission to the Zoo.
- You can continue to add and pay for additional guests up to 10 days prior to party.
- Admission passes are mailed after receipt of final numbers and payment. You may distribute tickets to your guests in advance, or you may also pick up your tickets at the Main Gate on the party date to distribute to your guests as they arrive. Individual “WILL CALL” CANNOT be accommodated. There are no refunds for unused tickets.
- You may bring your own additional food and beverages or may order directly from SSA, the Zoo’s concessionaire. For SSA’s Menu Order Form click here.
- Please click here for details of COVID related restrictions.
- Balloons, straws, alcohol glass containers, and confetti are PROHIBITED on Zoo grounds.
Call or email to check availability of your preferred date!
Availability of date is not guaranteed until confirmed by Group Sales office. Available Saturdays and Sundays only through Sunday, October 25, 2020.
Ready to book?
Questions? Contact the Group Sales Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-552-5279.