Calling all digital photographers!
Enter your images in the Maryland Zoo’s monthly digital photo contest. We’re looking for the best pics of Zoo animals you’ve got. The contest is open to all amateur digital photographers of any age. So on your next visit be sure to bring your camera.
Prizes are awarded monthly and winning photographs will be displayed on our Maryland Zoo Facebook page.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- First Place — Your photo will be featured for a minimum of 48 hours as the cover image of the Zoo’s official Facebook page. It’s a great way for friends and family to see your great photo work. Your achievement will also be announced in our monthly Hullabazoo email newsletter and on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- Second Place — Announcement on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- Third Place — Announcement on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages.
- Limit one photo entry per month per photographer.
- Open to amateur photographers of any age.
- Images that include a watermark or photographer’s name will not be accepted.
- Entries must be taken at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore anytime after July 1, 2019
- Please submit images electronically in JPG format. Please do not mail entries into the Zoo as they will not be returned.
- Deadline for monthly entries is 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the month prior. For example — to compete in April you must email your entry on or before 4:00pm on the 31st of March.
- Please provide an image title and contact information including photographer’s name and email.
- Each month we will post a selection of the photographs entered on the Zoo Facebook fan page and all our fans can “like” their favorite photo. The three photos with the most Facebook “likes” will be our winners.
Fill out the form below to submit your photo:
Photos larger than 1MB in file size may not upload properly. If you have difficulty uploading, please send a copy of your photo and information to firstname.lastname@example.org.