Bring your flock to the Zoo!
For groups of 15 or more people, the Zoo can offer the following group rates:
- Adults and chaperones: $17
- Children and students (ages 2-11): $13
- Seniors (65+): $14
- Tour Operators receive an additional discount for groups of 15 or more.
- Rates include FREE car, bus, or motorcoach parking!
- If your group is a Maryland school, please visit our Field Trips page.
Make a Group Reservation
Fill out the form below and you will be contacted by a Zoo representative.
Group rates are extended to groups of 15 or more for people ages 2+. Groups less than 15 are subject to regular admission rates: $22 adults, $18 children, and $19 seniors.
Group reservations are required at least 2 weeks in advance.
A $75 deposit is required at the time of reservation and is applied to your group’s balance that is due 2 weeks prior to your group’s scheduled visit.
A group confirmation will be emailed to you and reflects your group’s visit and any payments. This confirmation is your group’s ticket for entrance and should be presented upon your group’s arrival at the Zoo.
Yes, for student or youth groups, one adult chaperone (21+) is required for every 8 children.
Yes, COVID waivers should be signed by each member of the group and returned to the Zoo prior to your group’s visit or upon your group’s arrival to the Zoo. Please visit our Zoo Guidelines page for additional safety or sanitation protocols.
Yes. You may choose from the following options:
- Pre-ordered and pre-paid box lunches can be arranged for your group if ordered at least 3 weeks prior to your group’s visit. Box lunches can be arranged for adults and children.
- Adult box lunches are $12 each plus tax and include: A turkey sandwich on a multigrain bun with kale/arugula mix, tomato, bacon, and Charm City sauce, Ms. Vickie’s chips, applesauce, a cookie, and your choice of can Pepsi, Diet Pepsi or Sierra Mist.
- Child box lunches are $8 each plus tax and include: An Uncrustable peanut butter and jelly sandwich, apple sauce, animal crackers, and apple juice.
- Food vouchers may be pre-purchased in any denomination if arrangements are made at least 3 weeks in advance of your group’s visit.
- Mobile onsite food ordering via Whistle Stop Grille
For more information or to reserve your group visit, please contact email@example.com or call 443-552-5290, 443-552-5245.