We can’t wait to welcome you aboard—next stop, Africa.
Introducing Gorilla Trek, an immersive simulation that will transport you deep into the jungles of Rwanda where mountain gorillas traverse their native habitat. Experience the magic of coming face to face with these amazing creatures through the use of VR headsets and seats with multidirectional movement.
- Located in Zoo Central next to Penguin Coast
- Our virtual reality ride can accommodate twelve (12) guests
- The ride is open from 10:00 – 4:00, with the last entry at 3:45
- Riders must be at least 5 years old and a height of 40 inches
NEW! Experience ‘Elf Power Inc.’ During the Holidays
Wildlife Quest is going to the elves! We’re celebrating the holidays with a brand new VR film that’s running through January 7th. Ask for ‘Elf Power Inc.,’ a 360 degree experience that’s sure to get you in the holiday spirit. You’ll join Santa’s elves on a virtual reality adventure as you fly with reindeer through a magical winter wonderland!
Wildlife Quest Tickets
- Zoo Members: $7.00
- Non-Members: $8.00
Ride tickets do not include Zoo admission
Zoo Admission Combination Package
Introducing ZooMORE+, our best-value ticket! Our ZooMORE+ ticket includes admission, unlimited rides on the train and carousel, and one (1) ticket to our virtual reality experience, Wildlife Quest.
- $36 per person ($38 at the Main Gate)
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount, please sign in with a registered account. If you haven’t registered before, click the “create account”. Tickets will be automatically discounted at checkout. For questions contact email@example.com or call 443.992.4585 during Zoo hours.
- Last entry at 3:45pm. Due to popularity, wait time is to be expected.
- Tickets are required for all guests. Riders must be a minimum age of 5 years old and a height of 40 inches.
- Guests with painted faces are not permitted to ride. Please ride first and then get your face painted like your favorite Zoo animal!
- Your purchase includes one ride on Wildlife Quest, a virtual reality ride with video and motion. General Zoo admission tickets are not included. Tickets are valid for 30 days from the date of purchase. Tickets cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
- Tickets in your cart are not reserved until the online payment is processed. Once tickets are purchased they cannot be returned or refunded and cannot be exchanged.
- Tickets can be used by any individual and do not need to be redeemed by the purchaser. Online tickets can be printed at home or shown on a mobile device at the Zoo’s main gate.
This is a stationary amusement device that uses multi-directional movement (pitch, roll, and heave) to give guests the feeling of motion without moving from a fixed position on the floor. A computer program gives guests visual stimulation through individual virtual reality headsets integrated with motion commands to the motors. The ride can accommodate twelve (12) guests.
- This experience is suitable for anyone over 40 inches in height and five (5) years of age.
- Maximum one person per seat at all times.
- Guests and/or their adult/guardian are responsible for following the safety guidelines provided.
- Children should be seated near their parents or guardians.
- Spectators are not permitted to physically interact with equipment and/or users.
- Any loose articles, such as scarves, glasses, mobile phones, etc. should be secured or removed before the start of the experience.
This immersive virtual reality experience involves loud sounds, visual effects, flashing lights, and multi-directional motion-enabled seating. The experience is not recommended for anyone with any of the following conditions or any other condition that could be aggravated by this experience:
- Pregnant women
- The elderly
- People after recent surgery or illness
- People with neck, back, or bone conditions
- People with sight difficulties
- People with a history of mental illness
- People with a serious health condition such as heart disease
- People with a history of epilepsy
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs