Due to the current circumstances with the pandemic and timed ticketing admission, the Zoo, along with the other members of the reciprocal program, are not able to participate in local or national reciprocal offers at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Reciprocal Zoos and Attractions
ReMEMBER to pack membership cards when traveling, as more than 150 zoos, museums and aquariums offer Maryland Zoo members half price admission. Please note that the list may change during the year, and it is always best to call a participating zoo while planning a visit. Most of the institutions will allow up to two adults and two children, or one adult and three children in for 50% off, but charge normal admission for additional guests beyond that number.
Please note: This list is subject to change at the discretion of the individual institution and the offer may vary. Special EVENTS may not be included in the reciprocal offers.
Reciprocal Local Attraction Offers
The Zoo partners with some of the wildest attractions in Baltimore to offer exciting reciprocal offers during the spring and winter.
Spring Reciprocals: April & May
The following reciprocal offer is available during the months of April and May ONLY. Please review the reciprocal guidelines below before redeeming these offers.
- 50% off admission to the American Visionary Arts Museum
Winter Reciprocals: January & February
The following reciprocal offers are available during the months of January and February ONLY. Please review the reciprocal guidelines below before redeeming these offers.
- 50% off admission to Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- Free admission to the B&O Railroad Museum
- Free admission to the Baltimore Museum of Industry
Local Attraction Reciprocal Guidelines:
- All agreements are valid for up to 2 Adults and 2 Children OR 1 Adult and 3 Children
- Any additional people in your party will pay regular admission prices
- A valid membership card & matching ID are required
- Caregiver notes / Caregivers are not eligible for reciprocity
Questions? Please contact our Membership Office at 443-552-5281 or email@example.com and a Membership Agent will be happy to assist you.