Spend the summer learning with the Zoo – virtually!
Join us for a week-long Zoo adventure, right from your sofa–or favorite chair! Through interactive activities and special Zoo experiences, children will explore ways scientists study animals in the field and how such techniques can help us protect these species.
The Zoo’s education team brings fun, interactive, and educational presentations to you! Animal Adventures are designed for groups, such as for camps, schools, day care centers, libraries, senior centers, and more. We offer a wide variety of zoo- and animal-related topics designed with each unique audience in mind. This summer, all Animal Adventure presentations will be held virtually.
For information about our Virtual Behind-the-Scenes Tours, click here!
The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore’s Education Programs are generously supported by:
- The State of Maryland
- The Maryland State Department of Education
- The City of Baltimore
- The Citizens of Baltimore County
- Howard County Government and the Howard County Arts Council
- Aegon Transamerica Foundation
- Baltimore Community Foundation
- The Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- The Charles T. Bauer Charitable Foundation
- Delaplaine Foundation, Inc.
- The Kahlert Foundation, Inc.
- The John J. Leidy Foundation, Inc.
- The M&T Charitable Foundation
- Manger Family Foundation
- Joseph and Harvey Meyerhoff Family Charitable Funds
- Robert E. Meyerhoff and Rheda Becker
- The Howard C. and Marguerite E. Muller Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- The Phase Foundation
- PNC Foundation
- SunTrust Banks, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- The Thomas Wilson Foundation