Your continued support means everything
Renew your membership early to SAVE money and continue to help fund operations and animal care for the Zoo, a non-profit organization. Plus, by renewing early, you’ll remain part of the wildest herd in town with an additional year added to your existing membership without interruption. Look out for special saving renewal mailings and emails, or call the Member Services phone number below for information.
Four ways to RENEW today!
- Click the link above to renew online
- Call a Member Services Representative at 443-552-5281
- Renew in person at the Zoo’s main gate
- Via mail – be on the lookout for Zoo renewal notices in your mailbox.
PLEASE NOTE, MEMBERS: When renewing online, you must register on the Zoo’s online store or log in if you have already registered to view your current membership record and receive your early renewal discount with your online discount renewal code.
After selecting your membership level, you can now add unlimited train and carousel rides to your membership for a full year with a ZooMORE pass for $20 per person (one pass required for each person age 2+) OR unlimited Wildlife Quest VR, train, and carousel rides to your membership for a full year with a ZooMORE+ pass for $50 per person (one pass required for each person age 5+).
Please contact our Membership Office at 443-552-5281 to add a ZooMORE or ZooMORE+ pass to your account or upgrade at the Zoo’s Main Gate.*
* Membership card must be present to take advantage of benefits. ZooMORE and ZooMORE+ passes are valid through the time of current membership and must be renewed when renewing membership.
Questions? Please contact our Membership Office at 443-552-5281 or email@example.com and a Membership Agent will be happy to assist you. There are many benefits to becoming a member of The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, all of which are outlined on the membership page. Please visit us soon and often.