As we move into a new phase of easing restrictions that were necessary due to the pandemic, we are happy to announce that as of Monday, August 2, 2021, Members will no longer need to make timed ticket reservations to visit the Zoo on weekdays. Monday through Friday, Members can simply come to the Zoo whenever it is convenient and show your membership card and ID upon entry.
We will still require timed ticket reservations for Saturdays and Sundays, to support social distancing for everyone’s comfort, especially those who are not yet vaccinated. We have also noted over the past year that timed ticketing has had a positive impact on the guest experience during our busiest days.
Non-members will still be required to purchase timed tickets in advance no matter the day of their visit. Members can reserve weekend timed tickets one month in advance of a visit.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible experience for you and your family and we appreciate your patience as we continue to evaluate the policies and procedures we put into place during the pandemic.
How To Make A Reservation:
- Click the “Make Reservation” button below
- Current Zoo Members, sign in or create an account (using the email associated with your membership) using the buttons in the top right-hand corner of the purchase page to receive your 100% ticket discount for your membership level. NOTE: The discount will not appear until AFTER YOU CLICK “ADD TO CART.”
- Use “Member Adult,” “Member Child,” and “Member Under 2” ticket types after choosing your visit date and entry time period to receive your discount. If you have additional guests, beyond what’s included on your membership, purchase regular general admission tickets for those guests. Your member discount will be automatically applied to those tickets at checkout.
- Bring your valid Zoo Membership card, Member timed tickets, and valid photo ID for entry. Member tickets are non-transferable and must match the current level of Zoo Membership.
If you are having any issues with your discount or questions about your Membership level, please call the Membership Department at 443-552-5281 for assistance before completing your purchase.
Timed Ticket Guidelines:
- Ticket reservations are good for the designated date and entry time only. Entry is permitted up to 30-minutes after ticketed time.
- Ticket reservations must be reserved online, in advance.
- Ticket reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may sell out.
- Ticket reservations may be rescheduled up to 2 weeks in advance and are subject to a rescheduling fee (fee waived for members!). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to reschedule.
Members will be expected to adhere to the Zoo’s social distancing policies, including wearing masks in areas where indicated and during certain Zoo Experiences. Please review this page before your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow the instructions listed above. If you have never purchased tickets on our website, you will need to register using your email address you have associated with your membership.
Your Membership discount will be applied once your tickets are in the cart. Please select the Member Admission tickets you wish to reserve, and once they have been added your discount will apply.
If you are receiving this message, you may have a duplicate account in our system. Please email email@example.com and include the name the membership is under, your current mailing address, and the email address you would like to use for your membership login.
Please click here to reset your password to your account.
Guests who are part of the AZA reciprocal program or any of our local participating reciprocal organizations will be able to get the discount by purchasing tickets in person at our Main Gate (we are currently unable to offer the discount with online purchases).