Thank you, Zoo members! We’re so grateful for your support. When you’re ready, we can’t wait to welcome you back to the Zoo you know had love.
UPDATE: THE MARYLAND ZOO HAS SWITCHED TO A TIMED Entry PROGRAM.
- Members of the Zoo must hold a timed reservation made online for entry.
- Your reservation is good for the chosen date and entry time period ONLY.
- Please choose the date and entry time period that you wish to enter the Zoo.
- View availability on the purchase page. Entry will be permitted up to 30-minutes after the ticketed time.
How To Make A Reservation:
1. Click the “Make Reservation” button below
2. Current Zoo Members, log in or create a Zoo Member webstore account (using the email associated with your membership) using the buttons in the top right-hand corner of the purchase page to receive your 100% ticket discount for your membership level. NOTE: The discount will not appear until AFTER YOU CLICK “ADD TO CART.”
3. Use “Member Adult,” “Member Child,” and “Member Under 2” ticket types after choosing your visit date and entry time period to receive your discount. If you have additional guests, beyond what’s included on your membership, purchase regular general admission tickets for those guests. Your member discount will be automatically applied to those tickets.
5. Bring your valid Zoo Membership card, NEW Member timed tickets, and valid photo ID for entry. Member tickets are non-transferable and must match the current level of Zoo Membership.
If you are having any issues with your discount or questions about your Membership level, please call the Membership Department at 443-552-5281 for assistance before completing your purchase. To comply with state and local regulations, all visitors, including Zoo Members, must have a ticket to enter in order to properly count our guests.
Timed Ticket Guidelines:
- Ticket reservations are good for the designated date and entry time only. Entry is permitted up to 30-minutes after ticketed time.
- Ticket reservations must be reserved online, in advance.
- Ticket reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may sell out.
- Ticket reservations may be rescheduled up to 48 hours in advance and are subject to a rescheduling fee (first rescheduling fee waived for members!). Please email email@example.com with your order number to reschedule.
- Due to federal and state guidelines, we are not able to extend our capacity for sold out times or dates, please choose another date and time for your visit.
- Members will be expected to adhere to the Zoo’s social distancing policies, including wearing masks in areas where social distancing is not possible. Please review this page before your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Follow the instructions listed above. If you have never purchased tickets on our website, you will need to register using your email address you have associated with your membership.
Your Membership discount will be applied once your tickets are in the cart. Please select the Member Admission tickets you wish to reserve, and once they have been added your discount will apply.
If you are receiving this message, you may have a duplicate account in our system. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name the membership is under, your current mailing address, and the email address you would like to use for your membership login.
Please click here to reset your password to your account.