Sat., Jul. 22, 2023Buy Tickets
Rise and shine as this VIP experience takes you to Northern Passage before the Zoo opens. Enjoy dining al fresco while grizzly bears Nova and Nita roam their habitat! A full breakfast menu will be available as a freshly prepared buffet-style meal.
After eating, guests will be treated to a special grizzly bear keeper chat. Don’t forget to bring your camera to this unique dining event!
- Zoo member: $65
- Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket
- Zoo admission
- A takeaway animal plush
- Special keeper chats, animal enrichment & activities
- 9:15 – Keeper chat
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Ask a keeper table with enrichment/training/husbandry items
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Education station
- 9:30 and 9:45 – Animal activity
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first log in to the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.