Due to the Baltimore Marathon happening on October 12, 2013, many entrances into the Park will be closed to traffic. If you are planning to come to the Zoo, we suggest you take the following route to access the Zoo parking lot. We also suggest that you come no earlier than 10:00 am to ensure that the Police have reopened the road in front of the parking lot.
- Take I-83 to Exit 9 B – Coldspring Lane West
- Follow Coldspring Lane approximately 0.6 miles to the traffic light at Greenspring Avenue
- Turn LEFT onto Greenspring Avenue.
- Follow Greenspring Avenue approximately 1.3 miles
- Go straight at the corner of Greenspring Avenue and Druid Park Lake Drive to enter Druid Hill Park .
- Follow the road and turn left at the 4th road (the Old Reptile House will be on your right)
- The Zoo parking lot will be on your right.