BALTIMORE, MD – The annual Mary Sue Candies Bunny BonanZOO is back and will take place from 10:00 a.m. until 2 p.m. on April 2, 3 and 4, featuring three days of egg-cellent fun for all! While still wildly festive, Bunny BonanZOO will look a bit different as we make COVID-based adjustments to the event for our guests’ comfort:
- We are unable to have the Easter Egg Hunt each day, but there will Easter candy chutes throughout the Zoo for children to collect treats.
- Each child will also receive one Mary Sue Easter Egg upon exiting the Zoo!
- There will be six Carnival games to play (for an additional cost). The games will be disinfected after each use.
- The Easter Bunny and other mascots will be available for socially distanced photos.
- “Animal Tales” – readings presented by the Maryland Zoo staff daily at 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. at Creature Encounters.
- Children’s entertainer “Silly Goose and Val” will perform daily at 12:30 p.m. at Creature Encounters.
- Food and snacks will be available for purchase.
- Timed ticketing reservations are required to enter the Zoo. Mary Sue Candies Bunny BonanZOO event is included with each reservation. Tickets are on sale now.
- Face masks that cover the mouth and nose must be worn by everyone 2 and over throughout the Zoo per Baltimore City regulations.
- For the health and comfort of everyone, we ask that guests please practice social distancing and follow the COVID-based protocols during their visit.
The event is free with general Zoo admission and is free for Zoo members, although some activities, such as rides and games, require an additional fee.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore and our animal care, education and conservation efforts. Many thanks to our generous sponsor Mary Sue Candies.