Presented by Mary Sue Candies
It’s one of the most egg-citing events of the year! Join us Easter weekend for Bunny BonanZOO presented by Mary Sue Candies, April 2-4. This annual family tradition features games, crafts, live entertainment, and Mary Sue Candies chocolate eggs! The Easter Bunny will also be available for socially distant photos. It’s a fun (and wild) way to celebrate the spring season.
What to Expect:
- There will be no egg hunt this year, but there will be stations located throughout the Zoo where kids can collect candy and Mary Sue Candies chocolate eggs through our fun socially-distanced candy chutes!
- The Easter Bunny and Zoo mascots will be available for socially distanced photos.
- Carnival games will be available for an additional fee. Games will be disinfected after each use.
- There will be a craft distribution station where children can take a craft home (while supplies last).
- The Maryland Zoo follows all city and state guidelines regarding capacity at our venue and our events. Each guest (2 years & older) will be required to wear a face-covering when not actively eating or drinking. This event is outdoors and guests should practice social distancing and remain within their groups throughout the Zoo.
Bunny BonanZOO is a rain or shine event.