Presented by Mary Sue Candies
It’s one of the most egg-citing events of the year! Join us Easter weekend for Bunny BonanZOO presented by Mary Sue Candies, April 2-4. This annual family tradition features games, crafts, live entertainment, and Mary Sue Candies chocolate eggs! The Easter Bunny will also be available for socially distant photos. It’s a fun (and wild) way to celebrate the spring season.
What to Expect:
- There will be no egg hunt this year, but there will be stations located throughout the Zoo where kids can collect candy-filled eggs and Mary Sue Candies chocolate eggs through our fun socially-distanced candy chutes!
- The Easter Bunny and Zoo mascots will be available for socially distanced photos.
- Carnival games will be available for an additional fee. Games will be disinfected after each use.
- There will be a craft distribution station where children can take a craft home (while supplies last).
- The Maryland Zoo follows all city and state guidelines regarding capacity at our venue and our events. Each guest (2 years & older) will be required to wear a face-covering when not actively eating or drinking. This event is outdoors and guests should practice social distancing and remain within their groups throughout the Zoo.
Bunny BonanZOO is a rain or shine event.