Galentine’s Flamingle Brunch at the Zoo
Held on the Zoo’s historic Mansion House porch, this event is both fascinating and fun for friends and couples looking for a unique Valentine’s Day experience. This adult-only brunch includes a signature cocktail and unlimited mimosa bar, soft drinks, and music by Washington Talents (all guests must be over 21 years old).
Plus, don’t miss a special appearance and photo opportunities with some of the Zoo’s Animal Ambassadors. Attire is casual, but feel free to dress up!
What to Expect:
- A brunch buffet
- An open bar – unlimited mimosas, hard seltzers, and signature cocktails
- Trivia – join in on our “fierce females” animal trivia, plus fun raffles
- One-of-a-kind female flamingo courtship lecture – plus, meet and greet with Animal Ambassadors
- Drag performance
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Check-in, brunch buffet, Animal Ambassadors, 360° photobooth photos
- 12:45 pm – 1:00 pm: Flamingo courtship lecture
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: “Fierce females” trivia
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Drag performance
- 2:30 pm: Last call for bar