Galentine’s Day Flamingle
Gather your besties and flock over to the Zoo for our annual Galentine’s Flamingle! Held on the Zoo’s historic Mansion House porch, this event is both fascinating and fun for anyone looking for a unique Valentine’s Day experience. This year, Flamingle is going to Las Vegas! Get in your Vegas state of mind and join us for an unforgettable afternoon in the city that never sleeps.
This adult-only afternoon includes the opportunity to learn some amazing animal facts while enjoying food, an open bar, games, and fabulous performances from some of your favorite Queens (all guests must be over 21 years old). Plus, don’t miss special appearances and photo opportunities with some of the Zoo’s very own animal ambassadors. Attire is casual, but feel free to dress up! Each ticket includes admission to the Zoo, so don’t forget to arrive early to visit our famous flamingos at their habitat.
What to Expect:
- Zoo admission – enter before the event from 10:00 am – 11:45 am
- Brunch bites
- An open bar – spiked seltzers, beer, wine, soft drinks, and a specialty cocktail
- One-of-a-kind keeper chat – plus, meet and greet with animal ambassadors
- Drag/burlesque performance – plus, a meet and greet with the Queens
- …and a whole lot more – photo booth, games
*Supplies/catering orders will be placed one week prior to the event. To secure your spot, please plan to purchase your tickets at least one week prior to this event*