MAJOR EVENT ADVISORY: AFRAM in Druid Hill Park – expect limited parking June 17 & 18
Important Class Information:
- Class is a 60-minute fitness program
- Class is coed and intended for guests 14 years of age and older
- Please bring your own water bottle and sweat towel
- Guests should park at the Zoo’s main gate.
- Please plan to arrive at 8:00am to allow time to reach Penguin Coast. Class begins promptly at 8:30am.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to participating. Please print and bring the signed waiver with you to class. Click here to download the waiver form.
- Member: $14.99
- Non-member: $24.99
All tickets include:
- Same-day admission to the Zoo
- Meet and greet with an animal ambassador
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of The Maryland Zoo, click here!
*Once purchased, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
*All participants must sign a waiver prior to class in order to participate.
*For questions about Crossfit at the Zoo contact a member of the Zoo’s Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.552.5276.
Share this event