The big game is upon us, but why should the players get to have all of the fun?
Super Bowl LVIII is almost here (even though we wish our home team was playing)! Now’s your chance to participate in this year’s ZOOper Bowl Pool fundraiser. Make a donation to the Zoo today to secure your block(s) for a chance to win one of our wildly exciting prizes, including a Rhino Training experience, VIP tickets to Brew at the Zoo, a private dinner in Penguin Coast, and more! Donations directly support animal care and conservation for the animals you know and love.
How does it work?
- Each $100 donation made by a donor secures them a block, seen on the right. There is no limit to the number of blocks a donor can secure, but each block is $100.
- Donations will be accepted for this fundraiser through COB, Thursday, February 8, OR until all 100 blocks are accounted for, whichever comes first.
- Blocks will be assigned randomly and labeled with the first and last name of its donor.
- Team scores along the X and Y axis of the grid will be assigned randomly.
- Each participant will receive a copy of the final pool grid by email.
How do I win?
Compare your numbers to the score at the conclusion of each quarter. When the last number of each team’s score matches your numbers (the number and the team HAVE to match), you win that quarter’s prize!
Q1 Prize– Private dinner for up to four guests in Penguin Coast
Q2 Prize– Private Rhino Training experience (Includes Zoo admission and Rhino Training experience for up to 4 guests. Restrictions may apply.)
Q3 Prize– 4 VIP tickets to Brew at the Zoo presented by M&T Bank and crowd-favorite Brew t-shirt for each attendee
Q4 Prize– Private lunch with Dr. Ellen Bronson (Sr. Director of Animal Health, Conservation, and Research) and Margaret Innes (Zoo General Curator)