A Stately Historic Location
The Mansion House at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore (circa 1801) is a truly stylish setting for special occasions. Large windows on all sides of the elegant, wrap-around porch overlook Druid Hill Park and the older treed areas of the Zoo. While the historic nature of the building adds a notable charm to the space, the individually controlled chandeliers allow for smooth transitions to set any mood, and the air-conditioning for a distinguished setting with modern comfort.
- Mon – Thurs: $2600
- Friday: $3000
- Saturday: $3800
- Sunday: $3400
- Add Ceremony: $1200
- Seated with dance floor: 180
- Seated: 200
- Standing: 250
- Up to 180 padded chairs
- 20 round 60” tables
- 8 cocktail tables
- 14 banquet tables
- 2 round 48” tables
- Mansion House Floor Plan – Wedding Ceremony
- Mansion House Floor Plan – Wedding Reception
- Mansion House History
*Prices reflect a 4-hour event not including the ceremony hour. The Zoo provides maintenance personnel in case of emergency and free parking. Caterer set up (3 hours) and tear down (1 ½ hours) are included. Additional hours may be added for a fee. Rental fee does not include Zoo admission, catering, rides, audio-visual equipment, and/or other Zoo services. Rates may change without notice.
- Looking for a more intimate affair? Explore our elopement and micro-wedding packages.
- Want to add something to your event? Explore our rental add-ons.
- Want more info about Zoo rental spaces? Explore our general rental information.
Questions? Reach out to our rentals team at email@example.com.