Discover the secrets, scandals, and shockingly true facts about animal courtship. Go inside the rarely discussed world of wildlife matchmaking at zoos and the behind-the-scenes work that takes place.
- Adults (21+): $65
- (3) Drinks (beer, wine, or soda)
- (1) Food truck meal from B’More Greek or Triple J
- Guided Tour
- After-hours visit to various Zoo habitats
What to expect:
- Guests will be in groups of 30 or less
- Guests will be guided by Zoo staff around certain areas of the Zoo
- Face masks are required when not eating or drinking
- Food will be provided from B’More Greek (5/21) or Triple J (6/17) at (1) location from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Tickets include (1) meal per individual
Sip & Strolls are held rain or shine. The Zoo has the right to cancel a program for any reason. Participants will be notified the morning of the program as to whether or not the program will continue. In the event that the zoo cancels your program, a full refund will be issued.
Questions? Contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.