Celebrate the magic of the season with Holly-Days at the Zoo! We’re kicking off the most wonderful time of the year this November with a Member Morning (9:30 early entrance) and Santa and Friends parade on Friday (Nov 24). Join us all weekend for a jolly good time filled with holiday crafts, scavenger hunts, and so much more.
Plus, guests are encouraged to wear their holiday pajamas or other festive attire. Don’t miss out on the merry memories waiting to be made!
Holly-Days are free with Zoo admission or membership.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Santa and Friends Parade along Buffalo Yard Road to Zoo Central: Friday, Nov 24 at 10:30
- Train rides with Santa: Friday (Nov 24) and Saturday (Nov 25) at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30 ($)
- Train rides with Holly Bear mascot: Sunday (Nov 26) at 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 & 2:30 ($)
- ‘Bear Stays Up for Christmas’ story time with the Zoo’s Holly Bear mascot: Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 11:00 and 1:00 (in the Farmyard’s Meeting Barn)
- Animal ambassadors in the Farmyard’s Meeting Barn
- Crafts for kids: “Handprint Reindeers” in the Farmyard’s Meeting Barn (11:00AM – 3:30PM)
- Elf on the Shelf scavenger hunt (activity sheets can be found in the Farmyard’s Meeting Barn)
- Photo ops with Santa’s sleigh
- Drop your letter to Santa in the North Pole mailbox
- Carousel rides ($)
- Adopt an animal ($)
- S’mores station ($)
- Hot cocoa and spiked cocoa ($)
- Wildlife Quest VR film ‘Elf Power Inc.’ ($)
($) – Additional cost
Questions? Please reach out to our team by emailing email@example.com.