THE ZOO IS OPEN. MASKS REQUIRED.
Sat., Mar. 27, 2021Sold Out
Sat., Apr. 17, 2021Sold Out
Sun., May. 2, 2021Buy Tickets
Fri., Jun. 25, 2021Buy Tickets
Sat., Aug. 28, 2021Buy Tickets
Rise and shine with the Zoo’s 90+ African penguins at the Penguin Coast exhibit. This exclusive VIP breakfast experience lets you explore penguin life in a private event before the Zoo opens. Enjoy dining al fresco beside our penguin exhibit! A full breakfast menu will be served as a freshly cooked pre-packaged meal while guests are treated to a special penguin keeper chat. Plus, help feed the penguins their first meal of the day! Don’t forget to bring your camera for this one-of-a-kind event.
- Member: $60
- Non-member: $70 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket.
- Zoo admission
- A takeaway animal plush
- A coloring activity placemat
- Special keeper chats, animal enrichment & activities
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of The Maryland Zoo, click here!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (Please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at email@example.com.