Sun., Apr. 23, 2023Sold Out
Sat., Jun. 24, 2023Sold Out
Sun., Jul. 16, 2023Buy Tickets
Sat., Aug. 19, 2023Buy Tickets
Sat., Sep. 23, 2023Buy Tickets
Rise and shine with our 90+ African penguins at Penguin Coast. This exclusive VIP breakfast experience lets you explore penguin life in a private event before the Zoo opens. Enjoy dining al fresco beside our penguin exhibit!
A full menu will be available as a freshly prepared buffet-style meal while guests are treated to a special penguin keeper chat. Plus, help feed the penguins their first meal of the day! Don’t forget to bring your camera for this one-of-a-kind event.
- Zoo member: $65
- Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket
- Zoo admission
- A takeaway animal plush
- Special keeper chats, animal enrichment & activities
- 9:15 – Keeper chat
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Ask a keeper table with enrichment/training/husbandry items
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Education station
- 9:30 and 9:45 – Animal activity
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first log in to the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this event