Sun., Oct. 13, 2024Buy Tickets
What sound does a pumpkin make when it’s smashed by an 8,000 lb elephant? You’ll find out during this special Halloween offering!
Make your way to the elephant habitat before the Zoo opens for this unique dining experience. While enjoying a delicious breakfast you’ll want to have your camera ready: you’ll have a VIP view of the famous elephant pumpkin SMASH. The gourd times continue after your meal, when you’ll be treated to a special elephant keeper chat. Pumpkins, be afraid. Be very afraid.
- Zoo member: $65
- Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket
- Zoo admission
- A takeaway animal plush
- Special keeper chats, animal enrichment & activities
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first log in to the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
* All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.