Celebration Hill is for celebrating!
Celebration Hill is a great venue for a variety of events, from birthday parties to showers. Check out our packages below.
Our birthday party package is perfect for kids of all ages. Party packages are available on Saturdays and Sundays, April through October.
Bridal and Baby Showers
Have the Zoo do all the work! Our bridal and baby shower packages are perfect for all to attend. Celebration Hill Shower packages are available mid-April through mid-October, Saturdays and Sundays only. Check availability of your preferred date: Availability of date is not guaranteed until confirmed by the Rentals Office. Available Saturdays and Sundays only, from mid-April through mid-October at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Each Shower Package Includes:
- 2 hour party under a reserved tent at Celebration Hill
- 20 all-day admission tickets
- Menu: Can be ordered from one of our Approved Caterers
- Small gift for guest of honor
- Disposable napkins, cups, utensils, and themed tablecloths
- Help of an on-site party coordinator
Shower Package Pricing:
- Zoo Member: $1395 – Learn more about becoming a Zoo member!
- Non-Member: $1595
- Additional guests (ages 2+):
- $45 per person (food & beverage only)
- $60 per person (to include food, beverage, and ticketing)
- To add sodas & bottled waters: $5 per person
Additional Shower Information:
- Reservations MUST be received a MINIMUM of ONE MONTH in advance of requested date.
- BALLOONS, CONFETTI, GLASS, AND STRAWS ARE PROHIBITED ON ZOO GROUNDS.
- Do not count guests that 1) have Maryland Zoo memberships, or 2) are under 2 years old in your guest count as they have free admission to the Zoo.
- Maryland Zoo Members should not be included in your admission pass guest count; however, you might want to increase the food and beverage count to ensure that you have an adequate amount of food. You are welcome to supplement on your own by bringing additional food and beverages. Alcohol may NOT be brought onto Zoo Grounds.
- There is picnic-style seating for up to 40 guests under your party tent.
- Additional guests and beverages may be added up to 10 days prior to party.
- Parties are held rain or shine under tents. Rain dates are available if weather is severe. To reschedule, please leave a message at (443) 552-5279 or email email@example.com no later than 12PM on the Friday before the scheduled event. If sufficient notice is not received, the Zoo will assume that the party will take place.
- Admission passes are mailed after receipt of final numbers and payment. You may distribute tickets to your guests in advance, or you may also pick up your tickets at the Main Gate on the party date to distribute to your guests as they arrive. Individual “will call” CANNOT be accommodated. There are no refunds for unused tickets.
- The Zoo opens for the day at 10AM and closes PROMPTLY at 4PM. Tickets are all day admission; please keep this in mind when planning your day at the Zoo.
- Full package payment must be received with form to reserve date and time. Cancellations made up to four weeks prior to party date will receive a 75% refund. No refunds for parties canceling within four weeks of party date; however, you may reschedule based on availability.
Looking for suggested hotels, vendors, or catering? View our Private Events & Parties Resources.
Questions? Contact the Rentals Office at 443-552-5279 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.