Join other zoo-loving adults (21 and over) for an amazing night under the stars! You and your friends will sleep outside in the Zoo’s Main Valley and enjoy the sights and sounds of the Zoo by night.
- Member: $125 per person
- Non-member: $135 per person
All tickets include:
- Dinner, drinks (2 drink tickets per guest), and breakfast
- Games and activities
- Admission to the Zoo on the following day
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on Snooze tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo.
Please read the following FAQs:
Who is invited to Zoo Snooze Overnight?
- Adults age 21 and up are welcome to join in the fun!
When is Zoo Snooze Overnight offered?
- Overnights begin at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday and end at 9:30 a.m. on Sunday. Zoo admission is included and participants are welcome to spend the day at the Zoo on Sunday.
What will we do during a Zoo Snooze Overnight?
- Participants will tour the Zoo from a whole new perspective. Planned activities include: visiting an area of the Zoo, exploring zoo science through participatory activities, a visit from an animal ambassador, playing a zoo game for prizes, and enjoying a campfire. There will be terrific food and drink, too!
What is on the menu for the Zoo Snooze Overnight?
Dinner: BBQ pulled chicken and pulled pork, rolls, jalapeno cheddar cornbread, baked beans, salad, coleslaw, assorted cookies, and a variety of soft drinks, beer, and wine (2 drink tickets per guest)
Breakfast: Assorted bagels and muffins, fruit, coffee, and juice
If you have any dietary restrictions/allergies please bring your own food as needed.
What do I need to bring with me for the overnight?
The following are some of the suggested items to bring:
- Tent (outdoor overnights only)
- Sleeping bag/mat, cot, or air mattress
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Sleeping mask (part of the sleeping area has emergency lights on overnight)
- Flashlight (no headlamps please)
- Change of clothes
- Reusable water bottle
What happens in the event of inclement weather?
The Zoo has the right to cancel the overnight in the event of inclement weather. Participants will be notified the morning of the overnight as to whether or not the overnight will continue. Participants will receive a full refund should we have to cancel.
How can I sign up for a Zoo Snooze Overnight?
Spacing is limited and reservations are required. Participants can sign up and pay online by clicking on the link above and filling out all the required information.
What is the cancellation policy?
Full refunds will only be given with notice on or before two weeks before the overnight program is scheduled to take place. Cancellation notice given after this date will not receive a refund.
Who can I contact with requests or questions?
Please email email@example.com with any further questions.