The Jones Falls Zephyr train ride is currently out of service for maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
MAKE YOUR NEXT PRACTICE WILD
Join us this New Year’s Eve as we reflect on the year gone by and set intentions for the new year ahead. Take part in a 60-minute Vinyasa style yoga class designed for both beginner and intermediate yoga lovers. This special class is created with individualized options to help best support your unique skill level. Your instructor will guide you through gentle poses designed to calm your mind and strengthen your body.
Animals have been a core element of yoga poses for centuries. From downward dog to cow, to lizard, cat and more, wildlife has a deep tie to this ancient practice. Now’s your chance to connect even closer to nature during Yoga at the Zoo. Whether you’re just beginning or you’re looking to perfect your practice, a yoga class at the Zoo offers something wildly different.
- Member: $25
- Non-member: $30
All tickets include:
- Same-day admission to the Zoo
- Meet and greet with an animal ambassador
Did you know that Zoo members save on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
Important Class Information:
- Class is a 60-minute Vinyasa style yoga practice.
- Class is coed and intended for guests 15 years of age and older.
- Please bring your own comfortable mat.
- Guests should park at the Zoo’s Pelican Gate.
- Please plan to arrive at 8:00am to allow time to reach the Penguin Education Center. Class begins promptly at 8:30am.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to participating. Please print and bring the signed waiver with you to class. Click here to download the waiver form.
Please note: Once purchased, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged. All participants must sign a waiver prior to class in order to participate.
Questions? Contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.552.5276.