The Zoo’s Maryland Wilderness will be closed this coming weekend, May 27 & 28, during Brew at the Zoo. This area will only be accessible to guests who purchased Brew VIP tickets for the event. We appreciate your understanding.
Sat., Aug. 12, 2023Sold Out
Rise and shine as this VIP experience takes you to the giraffe habitat before the Zoo opens. Enjoy dining al fresco while the giraffes curiously peek over at their visitors below. A full menu will be available as a freshly prepared buffet style meal.
After breakfast, guests are treated to a special giraffe & okapi keeper chat. Last but not least, guests will help feed the giraffes their morning branch of acacia browse. Don’t forget to bring your camera, this is a unique opportunity to be up close with the giraffes!
- Zoo member: $65
- Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket
- Zoo admission
- A takeaway animal plush
- Special keeper chats, animal enrichment & activities
- 9:15 – Keeper chat
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Ask a keeper table with enrichment/training/husbandry items
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Education station
- 9:30 and 9:45 – Animal activity
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first log in to the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at email@example.com.
Share this event