Sat., Dec. 3, 2022Buy Tickets
Sun., Dec. 4, 2022Buy Tickets
Sat., Dec. 17, 2022Buy Tickets
Sun., Dec. 18, 2022Buy Tickets
Join us for yuletide cheer and celebration this holiday season! You’ll enjoy a brunch buffet on the Zoo’s Mansion House Porch before settling in to create unique seasonal crafts. Then get ready to meet one of Santa’s feathered friends (think penguin). When you hear the bells begin to jingle, Kris Kringle is on his way! Finish your magical morning with a visit from Santa, and tell him your wishes for the holiday season.
What to Expect:
- This brunch is indoors and guests will be seated at tables of 8
- Zoo admission is included after your meal
- Child tickets include two crafts and a holiday gift
- There will be visits from animal ambassadors, and plenty of photo opportunities with Zoo Mascots Sphen and Rita, and of course Santa!
Tickets on sale October 10th!
- Adult Member: $65
- Child Member: $65
- Adult Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Child Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register or login to the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on this event? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
- This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
- Guests will park and walk from the main gate to our Mansion House with a volunteer escort. Please reach out to events staff if you have mobility issues firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your reservation requires special seating (please note: high chairs are not available) for this meal, please reach out to our Events Team after you have booked your reservations at email@example.com.