Join us for yuletide cheer and celebration this holiday season! You’ll enjoy a breakfast or brunch buffet on the Zoo’s Mansion House Porch before settling in to create unique seasonal crafts. Then get ready to meet one of Santa’s feathered friends (think penguin)! When you hear the bells begin to jingle, Kris Kringle is on his way! Finish your magical morning with a visit from Santa, and tell him your wishes for the holiday season.
What to Expect:
- This brunch is INDOORS
- Face masks must be worn when not visibly eating (ages two and up)
- Guests will be seated at tables of 8
- Zoo admission is included and guests do NOT need to reserve a time slot for their Zoo visit that day
- Child tickets include two crafts and a holiday gift
- Visits from our animal ambassador friends, and plenty of photo opportunities with Zoo Mascots Sphen and Rita, and of course Santa!
- Adult Member: $30
- Adult Non-member: $35 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Child (2-11): $20
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket.
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save on event tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo, click here!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (Please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.