It’s one of the most egg-citing events of the year! Join us this Easter weekend for Mary Sue Candies Bunny BonanZoo. This annual family tradition features games, activities, crafts, live entertainment, and non-stop egg hunts! Plus, don’t miss a full schedule of animal enrichment where our animals will get some sweet Easter treats of their own! It’s a fun (and wild) way to celebrate the spring season. Bunny BonanZoo is a rain or shine event and is free with Zoo admission.
What is Enrichment?
Animal Enrichment is any item or activity designed to stimulate an animal’s instincts and encourage natural behaviors. Enrichment is specifically developed for each species by a team of behavioral specialists. These activities and objects enhance the care keepers provide the animals, by adding variety to their daily routines and ensuring each animal is both physically and mentally stimulated.
Due to large crowds, some routes to the Zoo may be congested. The the easiest access take the suggested route below:
- I-83 to Exit 9B – Coldspring Lane West
- Follow Coldspring Lane approximately 0.6 miles to the traffic light at Greenspring Avenue
- Turn LEFT onto Greenspring Avenue
- Follow Greenspring Avenue approximately 1.3 miles
- Go straight at the corner of Greenspring Avenue and Druid Park Lake Drive to enter Druid Hill Park
- Follow the road and turn left at the 4th road (Beechwood Drive) to enter the Zoo parking lot