It’s the most important fundraiser of the year to support The Maryland Zoo. Experience one of Baltimore’s biggest beer festivals this Memorial Day weekend, May 27th & May 28th. Enjoy good times with the animals featuring unlimited beer sampling of more than 80 brew varieties, plus live music, local artisan vendors and, of course, all day admission to the Zoo.
Each sampling ticket includes:
- Unlimited beer & wine sampling – sample from more than 80 local and national brews
- Commemorative sampling glass – featuring 2017 Brew logo
- Access to live music, food & vendors – live bands over 2 days, plus dozens of artisan and food vendors
- All day admission to the Zoo – your chance to experience the animals including the new Penguin Coast exhibit. The Zoo is open 9:30am – 6pm* each day of Brew. *non-brew tickets will not be sold after 4pm
- Be a Brew VIP. In addition to unlimited sampling, each Super Sipper VIP ticket includes early entry to the event at 12pm (an hour before all other sippers). Plus, only Super Sippers receive a larger, 16oz. commemorative glass mug for maximum sampling during the event. All day Zoo admission and access to live music, food & vendors are also included in this special VIP package.
- VIP Super Sippers enter via a special Express Entry Line.
- Very limited quantities of VIP tickets are available for each event day. Guaranteed to sell out quickly.
- Purchase non-sampling tickets for any designated drivers and for all children ages 2 and over. Children under 2 are admitted free to the event and do not require a ticket. These tickets include access to the event area and all day admission to the Zoo.
Prices shown do not include service fees.
This year, sample from more than 80 local, national, and seasons brews. Don’t miss the best varieties of beers on tap from featured breweries like Flying Dog, Samuel Adams, DuClaw, Brewer’s Art and more. Complete beer list coming soon!
Enjoy live music from three bands each event day. 2017 bands have just been announced!
Enjoy more music on the DJ stage with non-stop music spinning throughout the sampling. DJ announcement coming soon!
The Zoo has partnered with TransDev to provide FREE shuttle service from Baltimore’s Penn Station. Shuttles will run from 11am-7:30pm on both event days and will pick up on the Charles Street side of Penn Station which is accessible by Light Rail and by the Purple line of Baltimore’s free bus, the Charm City Circulator.
Every dollar raised from Brew at the Zoo goes directly to advancing the Zoo’s mission. By purchasing a Brew ticket you’re helping support Zoo operations, animal care, exhibits, education programs and wildlife conservation. The Maryland Zoo is a nonprofit organization that relies on your support. Brew at the Zoo is just one way you can help. To learn more about ways to donate and how you can make even more of an impact, click here.
Would you like to be a sponsor of Brew 2017? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship and vendor opportunities. Click to download the complete list of Brew sponsorship opportunities.