Presented by Fulton Bank and Mary Sue Candies
It’s one of the most egg-citing events of the year! Join us Easter weekend for Bunny BonanZOO, April 7 & 8. This annual family tradition features games, activities, crafts, live entertainment, and non-stop egg hunts! It’s a fun (and wild) way to celebrate the spring season.
What to Expect:
- Photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny and Zoo mascots Sphen the penguin and Rita the giraffe
- Two (2) free crafts per child (located in Main Valley’s Paw Print Park, while supplies last)
- Non-stop egg hunts (located in Waterfowl Lake)
- One (1) free Mary Sue chocolate egg (redeemed at the egg redemption station in Waterfowl Lake)
- Access to carnival games (located at the Train Station, additional fee)
- ‘Who Laid That?’ And ‘Tracks’ activities (located in Main Valley’s Paw Print Park)
- 11:00am – Maryland Zoo’s Own: Puppet Theater in the Wild
Bunny BonanZOO is a rain or shine event.
Share this event