Brew at the Zoo
It’s the Zoo’s most important fundraiser of the year! Experience one of Baltimore’s biggest beer festivals Memorial Day weekend, May 27 & 28. Enjoy unlimited beer, wine, seltzer, and cider sampling, live music, local vendors, and, of course, all-day admission to the Zoo.
NEW! Be a Brew VIP and get a full-access event experience including special activities, exclusive brew stations, and a private area in our Maryland Wilderness!
NEW! All Brew guests can enjoy special “watering hole” stations throughout the Zoo pairing delicious drinks with fun animal activities. Think a watermelon seltzer to enjoy during the elephant watermelon smash!
What to Expect:
- Zoo admission (10am – 6pm)
- Unlimited sampling of 80+ brews
- Souvenir tasting cup
- Live music – 3 bands each day
- Access to food and artisan vendors
- Scheduled animal activities including lion carcass feed, elephant watermelon smash, and chimpanzee enrichment sponsored by Pet+E.R.
Share this event