Test drive a new car, get 50% off admission to the Zoo on March 27
On Friday, March 27, 2015, theFord Motor Company will bring the “EcoBoost Challenge Tour” to The Maryland Zoo to introduce the newest lineup of 2015 Ford vehicles to Baltimore. The “Ecoboost Challenge Tour” is visiting cities across the country to give consumers the opportunity to experience the latest Ford vehicles with six unique drives including the F-150, Mustang, Edge, Escape, Fusion Hybrid, and the Transit Connect Wagon.
From 10:00 am until 2:00 pm, the public can enjoy an intimate driving experience with their favorite Ford EcoBoost technology and receive a 50% off admission coupon for all adults in their party to visit the Zoo for entry that day only. The cars will be parked along with drive near the Main Gate of the Zoo, and test drives will take place in Druid Hill Park. Drivers must be 18 or over, and bring a valid driver’s license in order to test drive Ford’s latest eco-friendly vehicles.
The cars that will be available for test drive on March 27 are:
- Satisfy your need for speed with the 2015 Mustang. The 2.3L EcoBoost engine with a 6-speed transmission delivers a heart-racing 310 horsepower and 320 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Take the 2015 Edge for a spin and discover cutting-edge technology like SYNC with MyFord Touch, Lane-Keeping System, Enhanced Active Park Assist, and much more.
- Drive and explore the highly-anticipated military-grade aluminum alloy 2015 F-150 — featuring a 3.5L EcoBoost engine. It’s the smartest, toughest, most capable F-150 EVER.
- Get behind the wheel of the state-of-the-art Escape and experience its 1.6L EcoBoost engine with available Active Grille Shutters, which helps deliver up to 32MPG HWY.
- Cruise with style and efficiency in the 2015 Fusion Hybrid – that can travel up to 85MPH in all-electric mode and offers Regenerative Braking, Next-Generation SmartGauge with EcoGuide, and advanced technology that has other hybrids green with envy.
- Transit Connect Wagon will have more available configurations than any other vehicle in its class, and can seat up to seven passengers (or a number of kayaks, bikes, supplies, etc.)