MAJOR EVENT ADVISORY: Please be aware that there are several MAJOR events happening in Druid Hill Park – expect limited parking September 30th – October 1st
Sun., Nov. 5, 2023Buy Tickets
Welcome to the jungle gym! Get active with the animals and take part in a 60-minute functional fitness class led by instructors from Outlast Health and Performance. This workout will include full-body movements, weighted movements, and running/walking to challenge both your cardiovascular system and your muscles. Your coaches will be doctors of physical therapy who specialize in injury prevention and human performance. Modifications to the workout can be made by your coaches to meet your abilities.
After pumping iron next to the penguins, guests will get a special visit from one of the Zoo’s animal ambassadors. This class is designed for guests 16 and over at any fitness level.
- Member: $35
- Non-member: $40 (includes Zoo admission)
All tickets include:
- A 60-minute functional fitness class
- Meet and greet with an animal ambassador
- Same-day admission to the Zoo
Did you know that Zoo members save on tickets to Zoo events? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo.
Important class information:
- Class is a 60-minute Functional Fitness Class.
- Class is coed and is limited to 40 participants.
- Class is outdoors, weather permitting.
- Guests should park at the Zoo’s Pelican Gate.
- Please plan to arrive at 8:00am to allow time to reach Penguin Coast. Class begins promptly at 8:30am.
- Please bring your own water. Medicine balls, dumbbells, and AbMats will be provided.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to participating. Please print and bring the signed waiver with you to class. Click here to download the waiver form.
- Animals may not be on exhibit for the duration of the class.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
Questions? Contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at email@example.com or 443.552.5276.