To protect them from avian influenza, penguins and other bird species have been moved indoors.
This summer, travel through a prehistoric forest of roaring, rustling dinosaurs for a meal deep in the heart of the Zoo. Learn how these fascinating creatures moved, hunted, and reared their young in many of the same ways our animals do today as you enjoy breakfast among the world’s largest and most life-like T. Rex, velociraptors, and triceratops.
The series includes a one-of-a-kind al fresco dining experience, special education chats, unlimited photo opportunities, and great takeaway gifts to remember the early morning experience.
- Member: $65
- Non-member: $75 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket.
- Breakfast (please note guests will be seated at tables of 8)
- Zoo admission and access to DINOSAURS exhibit
- A takeaway dino plush
- Special education chat & activity
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (Please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org.