THE ZOO IS OPEN. MASKS REQUIRED.
Rise and shine with the Zoo’s African Watering Hole animals. This exclusive VIP experience is a private event that takes place before the Zoo opens. Enjoy dining al fresco in our beautiful African Pavilion where a full breakfast menu will be served freshly cooked in a pre-packaged meal.
Once breakfast has concluded, guests will be treated to a special keeper chat. They will be introduced to the antelope yard and cheetahs, as well as watch the warthogs get their morning meal. Don’t forget your camera to capture the many memories.
- Member: $60
- Non-member: $70 (includes same-day Zoo admission)
- Children under 2 years old are FREE but still require a ticket.
- Zoo admission
- A takeaway animal plush
- A coloring activity placemat
- Special keeper chats, animal enrichment & activities
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first create an account on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of The Maryland Zoo, click here!
*This event is rain or shine. All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
* If your reservation requires special seating (Please note, high chairs are not available) for this breakfast, please email the events department after you have booked your reservations at email@example.com.