Calling all digital photographers! Enter your images in The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore’s monthly digital photo contest. We’re looking for the best pics of Zoo animals you’ve got. The contest is open to all amateur digital photographers of any age. So on your next visit be sure to bring your camera.
Prizes are awarded monthly and winning photographs will be displayed on our Maryland Zoo Facebook page.
Prizes will be awarded as follows
- First Place – Photo posted on the web, and your photo will be featured for a minimum of 48 hours as the profile image of the Zoo’s official facebook page. It’s a great way for friends and family to see your great photo work. Your achievement will also be announced in our monthly email newsletter and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Second Place – Photo posted on the web. Announcement in our monthly email newsletter and on our Facebook page.
- Third Place – Photo posted on the web. Announcement in our monthly email newsletter and on our Facebook page.
- Limit one photo entry per month per photographer.
- Open to amateur photographers of any age.
- Images that include a watermark or photographer’s name will not be included.
- Entries must be taken at The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore anytime after May 1, 2012.
- Please submit images electronically in JPG format. Please do not mail entries in to the Zoo they will be returned.
- Deadline for monthly entries is 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the month prior. For example – to compete in April you must email your entry on or before 4:00pm on the 31st of March.
- Please provide an image title and contact information including – photographer’s name, address and contact telephone number.
- Each month we will post all photographs entered on the Zoo Facebook fan page and all our fans can “like” their favorite photo. The three photos with the most Facebook “likes” will be our winners.
Please complete the following form to submit and upload your photo contest entry.