Presented by CFG Bank
It's the spookiest time of the year!
Come celebrate Halloween and the fall season with the Zoo’s 40th annual Zoo BOO! festival. There will be games, prizes, contests, live entertainment, and free trick-or-treating!
What to Expect
- Guests (especially the young ones) are encouraged to wear costumes to Zoo BOO!
- Two inflatables (weather permitting) and two kids crafting stations (while supplies last)
- Two entertainers daily and a free not-so-spooky hay maze presented by Stifel
- Carnival games and face painting will be available for a small additional fee
- The Jones Falls Zephyr Train route will be decorated for Halloween during October. You may encounter ghosts, witches, skeletons, and more on your journey. Never fear! These decorations are not intended to scare, but please be aware for sensitive riders.
- 10:00 – 4:00 – Education stations throughout the Zoo
- 10:30 – Performance by Pam the KinderSinger
- 11:30 – Costume Contest presented by Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- 12:30 – Jonna Productions Bubble Show
- 1:30 – Magic show featuring Adam Stone
- 2:30 – Costume Contest presented by Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital