just here for the boos
The drag brunch of your nightmares is here, with a few tricks but mostly treats. Ready yourself in your best costume for an afternoon on our historic Mansion porch. You’ll enjoy bottomless drinks and a buffet fit for a ghost with the most, as well as hilarious skits, high-energy burlesque performances, and absolute ridiculousness with our guest queens. There will also be photo opportunities with some of the Zoo’s own creepy creatures.
The show will not be held for anyone who is late, so be sure to arrive on time. Please remember we do not have an ATM in the building, so make sure to bring cash to tip the queens who will be working so hard for you! This is an event you won’t want to miss.
Ticket sales for this event have closed.
What to Expect:
- Brunch buffet
- Open bar – unlimited mimosas, spiked seltzers, beer, soft drinks, and more
- Drag performance – including a meet and greet with the Queens
- Animals ambassadors – including a keeper chat
- Costume contest – Prizes for categories best animal, scariest, and most creative, plus, a photo booth to capture your spooktacular look
- Spooky trivia
- Zoo admission – included before the event begins!
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Zoo admission (optional)
- 11:45 am – 12:00 pm: Check-in (bottom of Mansion House stairs)
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Doors open, buffet/bar open, animal ambassadors, photo booth, sign up for costume contest
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm: Keeper chat (presented by Danielle Regan)
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Spooky trivia (hosted by Charm City Trivia)
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm: Drag performance
- 3:30 pm: Last call for bar, drag queen meet and greet, costume contest winners
- 4:00 pm: Event ends
Share this event