Please be aware that there is a MAJOR event happening in Druid Hill Park on Saturday, August 10th and 11th. Due to road closures and congestion, please be aware of the following changes to the recommended directions to the Zoo for this Saturday and Sunday.
- Many entrances to the park will be closed to vehicle traffic on Saturday and Sunday, however, the Greenspring Avenue entrance will remain open to Zoo guests. We recommend using this entrance. Please also allow additional time to your travel as we expect both the park and Greenspring Zoo entrance to be congested.
Zoo guests should enter via Greenspring Avenue to access the Zoo parking lot. Other access points will be completely blocked.
- Take I-83 to Exit 9B — Coldspring Lane West
- Follow Coldspring Lane approximately 0.6 miles to the traffic light at Greenspring Avenue
- Turn LEFT onto Greenspring Avenue
- Follow Greenspring Avenue approximately 1.3 miles
- Go straight at the corner of Greenspring Avenue and Druid Park Drive to enter Druid Hill Park
- Follow the road and turn left at the 4th road (Beechwood Drive)
- The Zoo parking lot will be on your right.