Due to the Baltimore 10-Miler Lake to Lake Race, many entrances into the Park will be closed to traffic early on Saturday, June 14. If you are planning to come to the Zoo, we suggest you take the following route to access the Zoo parking lot. We also suggest that you come no earlier than 10:00 am to ensure that some of the race traffic has moved from the Zoo’s parking lot.
- Take I-83 to Exit 9 B — Coldspring Lane West
- Follow Coldspring Lane approximately 0.6 miles to the traffic light at Greenspring Avenue
- Turn LEFT onto Greenspring Avenue.
- Follow Greenspring Avenue approximately 1.3 miles
- Go straight at the corner of Greenspring Avenue and Druid Park Lake Drive to enter Druid Hill Park.
- Follow the road and turn left at the 4th road (the Old Reptile House will be on your right)
- The Zoo parking lot will be on your right.
Thank you for your patience!
Share this article