See the Zoo like you’ve never seen it before!
Have you ever wanted to venture inside the world of African penguins at Penguin Coast? Ever wanted to know what a polar bear kitchen looks like? (Who knew polar bears could even cook?!) Our dedicated keeper staff will help you discover these secrets and more as part of a special tour behind-the-scenes at The Maryland Zoo!
Click on any of the experiences below for pricing information and to learn more:
For questions regarding Behind-the-Scenes Tours contact email@example.com or 443-552-5277.
- Touching of animals is not permitted.
- Closed-toed shoes are mandatory.
- Strollers cannot be accommodated.
- A ratio of one adult per two children is required.
- Tour requests must be made at least one month in advance.
- Payment is due in full upon confirmation of availability.
Once purchased, tours cannot be returned or refunded. If a visit needs to be rescheduled, payment may be applied towards another date. If the tour is canceled within two weeks of scheduled date and a rain date is not chosen, no refund will be issued. In the event that the Zoo cancels a program, an alternative date or a full refund will be offered.