Have your party at the Zoo!
Looking for a simple, inexpensive party location? Get group discounted admission and bring the party with you! Available any time the Zoo is open; bring your own food and beverages or purchase food from our concession stands.
1. Choose Your Spot
The Zoo offers two options for your self-run birthday party at the Zoo:
- Use our picnic table areas free-of-charge at our Zoo Central Pavilion. Picnic table areas are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and cannot be guaranteed.
- You may also choose to reserve the tent at Celebration Hill (March – September). Rental fee is $300 for a 1 ½ hour. Fee includes a Zoo staff member and enough tables for about 30-40 people. Please contact the Group Sales Office for availability or check the birthday calendar below.
Please read all Self-Run Birthday Party guidelines by clicking here. Availability of date is not guaranteed until confirmed by Group Sales office.
2. Get Discounted Admission
If you have a party of 15 or more people, you can qualify for discounted tickets! Purchase your tickets in advance and have them mailed directly to you. No waiting in line at the gate!
2019 Group Advanced Ticket Rates:
Fill out the party reservation form above to receive discounts.
Advanced Ticketing Reservation Procedures:
- Groups must consist of 15 or more people in order to receive discount.
- Full payment must be received when the form is submitted.
- One chaperone of at least 21 years of age is required per every 8 children.
- Tickets will be mailed to you upon receipt of full payment and will incur a $6.95 service charge.
- There are no refunds for unused tickets; however, tickets are valid for use for one year from date of issue.
To contact the Group Sales Office, please email email@example.com or call 443.552.5277.