Sat., Jul. 10, 2021Buy Tickets
Sat., Aug. 21, 2021Buy Tickets
Sun., Oct. 17, 2021Buy Tickets
Sun., Nov. 14, 2021Buy Tickets
Sat., Dec. 11, 2021Buy Tickets
Important Class Information:
- Class is a 60-minute Vinyasa style yoga practice.
- Class is coed and intended for guests 15 years of age and older.
- Please bring your own comfortable mat.
- Guests should park at the Zoo’s main gate.
- Please plan to arrive at 8:00am to allow time to reach Penguin Coast. Class begins promptly at 8:30am.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to participating. Please print and bring the signed waiver with you to class. Click here to download the waiver form.
What to expect due to COVID-19:
- Classes are outdoors (until November/December)
- Guests will not be required to wear a mask at Penguin Coast
- Guests are required to practice social distancing
- Member: $15
- Non-member: $25
All tickets include:
- Same-day admission to the Zoo
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first create an account on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo.
*Once purchased, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
*All participants must sign a waiver prior to class in order to participate.
*For questions about Yoga at the Zoo, contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at email@example.com or 443.552.5276.