If you’re coming to visit our new chimp baby, Lola, born on July 5th, she will be in the Chimp Forest dayroom with her mother, Bunny. Currently, she is periodically on exhibit in the mornings until the early afternoon.
There are currently no events scheduled for this series.
Special Valentine’s Day Couples Yoga
Looking for a way to connect with your partner on Valentine’s Day? Surprise them with a couples yoga class at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore! Participants will be led through a 60-minute yoga class, moving playfully through partner poses. You will have the opportunity to nurture and deepen your relationship through breath and movement while gaining a new perspective on yoga poses. No previous yoga experience required; all levels are welcome.
Important Class Information:
- Class is a 60-minute Vinyasa style yoga practice.
- Class is coed and intended for guests 15 years of age and older.
- Please bring your own comfortable mat.
- Guests should park at the Zoo’s main gate.
- Please plan to arrive at 8:00am to allow time to reach Penguin Coast. Class begins promptly at 8:30am.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to participating. Please print and bring the signed waiver with you to class. Click here to download the waiver form.
- Member: $14.99
- Non-member: $24.99
All tickets include:
- Same-day admission to the Zoo
- Meet and greet with a penguin ambassador
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first register on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of The Maryland Zoo, click here!
*Once purchased, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged.
*All participants must sign a waiver prior to class in order to participate.
*For questions about Yoga at the Zoo, contact a member of the Zoo’s events team at email@example.com or 443.552.5276.