The Zoo’s Maryland Wilderness will be closed this coming weekend, May 27 & 28, during Brew at the Zoo. This area will only be accessible to guests who purchased Brew VIP tickets for the event. We appreciate your understanding.
Sat., Jul. 22, 2023Buy Tickets
Grab your entomologist cap and join us for an evening full of moth fun and excitement! Engage in moth-themed activities while exploring an area of the Zoo at night. Learn how to find and identify insects that are right in your backyard with the Zoo’s Educators. Participants will tour an area of the Zoo and engage in fun planned activities.
*Please note: Not all animal areas are visited due to the late hour or special circumstances.
- Member: $35
- Non-member: $45
- Scouts: $40
All ages are welcome to attend the program, but please be aware that all interactive games and activities are created for ages 5 and up. The listed cost remains the same for all in attendance at this program. Participants 16 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There is a maximum number of 25 participants for Twilight Strolls.
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must log in or create an account on the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo.
General Scheduling Information:
- Twilight Strolls are not exclusive to your group and we may book multiple groups for one Stroll. All participants must be preregistered prior to the program. Parents/guardians must accompany participants throughout the program experience. Participants must not exceed a 3:1 ratio of children to adults you are supervising.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottles are encouraged and can be refilled throughout the program. You are allowed to bring a snack, due to the time of the program, as food is not provided.
- Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable closed-toe shoes are also recommended.
- Smoking is not permitted on Zoo grounds and is prohibited throughout the program.
- Full refunds will only be given with notice on or before two weeks before the Twilight Stroll program is scheduled to take place. Cancellation notice given after this date will not receive a refund.
- The Zoo has the right to cancel the Twilight Stroll in the event of inclement weather. Participants will be notified on the morning of the Twilight Stroll as to whether or not the Stroll will continue. Participants will receive a full refund should the Zoo have to cancel.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Share this event