Ever wonder what happens at the Zoo after hours and the lights go out? Bring your friends, family, and flashlight for this guided tour of the zoo as the sun goes down. Participants will tour an area of the Zoo* and engage in fun planned activities.
Maryland is a truly diverse place, from the western mountains and forests, to the sandy wetlands and beaches of the eastern shore. Join us after dark to learn all about what makes these habitats, and the critters that call them home, so amazing!
*Please note: Not all animal areas are visited due to the late hour or special circumstances.
- Member: $35
- Non-member: $45
- Scouts: $40
All ages are welcome to attend the program, but please be aware that all interactive games and activities are created for ages 5 and up. The listed cost remains the same for all in attendance at this program. Participants 16 years old and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. There is a maximum number of 25 participants for Twilight Strolls.
SCOUT GROUP REQUEST FORM
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must log in or create an account on the Zoo’s online store. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? Learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo.
General Scheduling Information:
- Twilight Strolls are not exclusive to your group and we may book multiple groups for one Stroll. All participants must be preregistered prior to the program. Parents/guardians must accompany participants throughout the program experience. Participants must not exceed a 3:1 ratio of children to adults you are supervising.
What to Bring:
- Refillable water bottles are encouraged and can be refilled throughout the program. You are allowed to bring a snack, due to the time of the program, as food is not provided.
- Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable closed-toe shoes are also recommended.
- Smoking is not permitted on Zoo grounds and is prohibited throughout the program.
- Full refunds will only be given with notice on or before two weeks before the Twilight Stroll program is scheduled to take place. Cancellation notice given after this date will not receive a refund.
- The Zoo has the right to cancel the Twilight Stroll in the event of inclement weather. Participants will be notified on the morning of the Twilight Stroll as to whether or not the Stroll will continue. Participants will receive a full refund should the Zoo have to cancel.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our team by email at email@example.com with any further questions.