THE ZOO IS NOW OPEN TO ALL!
Fri., Oct. 16, 2020Buy Tickets
Ever wonder what happens at the Zoo after hours and the lights go out? Bring your friends, family, and flashlight for this guided tour of the Zoo as the sun goes down. Learn how to use your senses at night and how animals are adapted to life in the dark. Participants will tour the Zoo from a whole new perspective.
Planned activities include:
- Visiting natural habitats in search of nocturnal creatures
- Exploring animal senses through participatory games
Not all animal areas are visited due to the late hour or special circumstances.
- $29 per person
- Participants must be 5 years and older and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Important Event Information:
- Twilight Family Strolls are not exclusive to one group and the Zoo may book multiple groups in one night.
- Spacing is limited – all participants must be pre-registered prior to the program and payment is due at the time of registration. Participants must not exceed a 6:1 ratio of children to adults.
- A refillable water bottle is encouraged and can be refilled through the program. Weather appropriate clothing and comfortable closed shoes are also recommended.
- The Zoo has the right to cancel the Twilight Stroll in the event of inclement weather. Participants will be notified the morning of the Twilight Stroll as to whether or not the event will continue. Participants will receive a full refund should the Zoo have to cancel.
- Full refunds will only be given with notice on or before two weeks before the Family Twilight Stroll program is scheduled to take place. Cancellation notice given after this date will not receive a refund.
Questions? Contact our education team by phone at 443.552.5300 or email email@example.com.