THE ZOO IS OPEN. MASKS REQUIRED.
Sat., Jun. 26, 2021Buy Tickets
Ever wonder what happens at the Zoo after hours and the lights go out? Bring your friends, family, and flashlight for this guided tour* of the Zoo as the sun goes down. Learn how to use your senses at night and how animals are adapted to life in the dark. Participants will tour the Zoo from a whole new perspective.
Planned activities include:
- Visiting natural habitats in search of nocturnal creatures
- Exploring animal senses through participatory games
*Not all animal areas are visited due to the late hour or special circumstances.
- Member: $35
- Non-member: $45
- Participants must be 5 years or older & must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Zoo members, to receive your ticket discount you must first create an account on the Zoo’s online store. Click below to register if you haven’t done so already. Once you do, you’ll automatically receive your discounts at checkout.
Did you know that Zoo members save $10 on tickets? To learn more about becoming a member of the Maryland Zoo, click here!
Face masks that cover the mouth and nose must be worn by all participants throughout the Zoo per Baltimore City regulations.
Tickets are limited due to COVID restrictions and reservations are required.
For the health and comfort of everyone, we follow COVID-based protocols and practice social distancing throughout the whole experience.
Important Event Information:
- Twilight Family Strolls are not exclusive to one group and the Zoo may book multiple groups in one night.
- Spacing is limited – all participants must be pre-registered prior to the program and payment is due at the time of registration.
- Parents/guardians must accompany participants throughout the program experience, participants must not exceed a 6:1 ratio of children to adults.
- A refillable water bottle is encouraged and can be refilled through the program. Weather appropriate clothing and comfortable closed shoes are also recommended.
- The Zoo has the right to cancel the Twilight Family Stroll in the event of inclement weather. Participants will be notified the morning of the Twilight Family Stroll as to whether or not the event will continue. Participants will receive a full refund should the Zoo have to cancel.
- Full refunds will only be given with notice on or before two weeks before the Twilight Family Stroll program is scheduled to take place. Cancellation notice given after this date will not receive a refund.
QUESTIONS? Contact our education team by phone at 443.552.5300 or email email@example.com.