THE ZOO IS NOW OPEN TO ALL!
Explore the role zoos play as conservation organizations tasked with protecting species through research, education, and excellence in animal husbandry. You will learn fascinating information about the Maryland Zoo’s role in cooperative breeding and species management programs and discover what it takes to ensure excellent welfare for the individual animals in the Zoo’s care.
- Adults (21+): $65
- (3) Alcoholic beverages
- (1) Food truck meal from Dough Boy Fresh
- Guided Tour
- After-hours visit to various Zoo habitats
What to expect:
- Guests will be in groups of 20 or less
- Guests will be guided by Zoo staff around certain areas of the Zoo
- Face masks are required when not eating or drinking
- Guests will receive (1) beer or wine at each location
- Food will be provided from Dough Boy Fresh at (1) location
- Tickets include (1) meal per individual
- Food truck will offer additional upgrades
Sip & Strolls are held rain or shine. The Zoo has the right to cancel a program for any reason. Participants will be notified the morning of the program as to whether or not the program will continue. In the event that the zoo cancels your program, a full refund will be issued.
Questions? Contact our Events Team at email@example.com.