Explore the role zoos play as conservation organizations tasked with protecting species through research, education, and excellence in animal husbandry. You will learn fascinating information about the Maryland Zoo’s role in providing excellent nutrition to meet a variety of dietary needs for the individual animals in the Zoo’s care.
- Adults (21+): $65
- (3) Drinks (beer, wine, or soda)
- (1) Food truck meal from Triple J
- Guided Tour
- After-hours visit to various Zoo habitats
What to expect:
- Guests will be in groups of 30 or less
- Guests will be guided by Zoo staff around certain areas of the Zoo
- Face masks are required when not eating or drinking
- Food will be provided from Triple J at (1) location from 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Tickets include (1) meal per individual
Sip & Strolls are held rain or shine. The Zoo has the right to cancel a program for any reason. Participants will be notified the morning of the program as to whether or not the program will continue. In the event that the zoo cancels your program, a full refund will be issued.
Questions? Contact our Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.